TES volume 15, no. 1 will be available in August 2016.
Deadline for papers for volume 15, no. 2 is, August 2016
Advance Access View PDF
TES Volume 14, Number 2, 2015
Health Promotion in a Sustainability Perspective
Where this (View PDF) appears full-text documents in PDF format are viewable using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Table of contents:
Nicole Thualagant and Erling Jelsøe
2. Duality of Health Promotion and Sustainable Development - Perspectives on Food Waste Reduction Strategies
Kirsten Bransholm Pedersen, Birgit Land and Bente Kjærgård
Abstract View PDF pp. 5-18
3. Post Rio and Ottawa Policy Health Promotion and Sustainable Development Compared
Pernille Almlund and Jesper Holm
Abstract View PDF pp. 19-35
4. Dietary Guidelines: Nutritional Health Communication versus Sustainable Food Policy
Abstract View PDF pp. 36-51
5. With A Little Help from a ... Machine. Digital Welfare Technology and Sustainable Human Welfare
Abstract View PDF pp. 52-64
6. Social Health and Sustainability What Conceptual Framing and Common Language Can Help Move a Shared Agenda Forward?
Heidi Lene Andersen
Abstract View PDF pp. 65-75
7. Is the Regulation against Potentially Doped Bodies in a Fitness Context Socially Sustainable?
Abstract View PDF pp. 76-86
8. Politics of Coordination in Environmental Health
Jesper Holm, Bente Kjærgård and Erling Jelsøe
Abstract View PDF pp. 87-102
Deadline for papers for volume 15 no. 1 is August, 2016
Articles should be submitted to Bente Kjærgård, Hans Peter Hansen and Kristian Syberg, TES